Sometimes skin care products only aren’t enough. In order to greatly enhance your skin and look, some beauty tools are always necessary. Let's learn more about our new favorite one - rose quartz facial massage roller!
What is rose quartz?
Rose Quartz is a pink form of quartz. It is also known as Hyaline Quartz. The meaning of Rose Quartz is love and compassion. This gemstone is attached to the heart and the throat chakra. Therefore, it is believed to bring love and healing to the owner. Rose quartz also helps to regulate blood, stabilize the heart, and eliminate toxins in the body.
With such uses, rose quartz makes a great substance for beauty tools like massage rollers.
Benefits of using a facial massage roller
- Improves lymphatic flow and drainage
- Improves blood flow, makes your face look more radient
- Reduces face puffiness
- Reduces inflammation
- Cools and soothes skin
- Provides relaxation and reduces stress
- Distributes skincare ingredients more evenly and helps the skin absorb better
How to use a facial massage roller
- Wash your face. A facial roller works best on freshly clean skin.
- Cool the roller by putting it in the fridge for about 30 minutes before using.
- Add skincare products. You can use your face roller to apply moisturizer, serums or oils to your skin more evenly.
- Roll down and out. Roll outwards from the center of your face and roll away from your eyes to decrease puffiness.
- Don’t go back and forth because that doesn’t help improve blood flow to the face.
- Keep track of time. You only need 5 minutes a day or every other day. Using a face roller for longer won’t give you better results.
- Clean your face roller. Cleaning it with alcohol to eliminate product residue and bacteria from your skin.
Take a step further into the skincare game with Okame Facial Massaging Roller!